Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Burt's Bees for Men!
Burt's Bees products for men as a gift and I realized he's been using them a lot lately, so I thought I would share his opinion of them with you all. I'm assuming he doesn't want to blog about it (haha) so I put together a list of questions for him to answer and I hope you all find this interesting and helpful - and maybe even a great gift idea!
1. What products do you use from Burt's Bees?
I have the Natural Skin Care for Men Hair Gel and the Natural Skin Care for Men Body Wash
2. What do you like about them?
Hair Gel: It doesn't make my hair crusty when I use it, it's a more natural look.
Body Wash: It smells good and keeps my skin hydrated.
3. What do you dislike about them?
Hair Gel: The smell straight from the bottle isn't the best, but after you apply it to your hair the strong smell goes away.
Body Wash: You have to use a lot of it because it doesn't last on the luffa long enough to wash your whole body. It seems like I have to use more than I would with other soaps.
4. If they were not given to you as a gift, would you have purchased them? Why/why not?
No, because I didn't know they were available. I only knew Burt's Bees made lip balm and hand salve, I didn't know they made anything else.
5. Now that you have used them, would you repurchase them?
6. Would you recommend them to other men?
Yes I would, I recommend the hair gel more because of the natural feel and look that it provides. I wouldn't exactly recommend the body wash because men don't talk about body wash and soaps.
7. What products did you use before getting these Burt's Bees products?
I never used a particular soap before, and the hair gel I used to use was LA Looks.
8. How are these Burt's Bees products better/worse than what you previously used?
Hair Gel: It's better because of the way it dries on your hair - it leaves your hair looking healthy and sharp, unlike other brands that leave crusty dry particles and makes your hair stiff.
Body Wash: It's different and good, but I wouldn't say it's better than what you normally find in stores.
9. What are your favorite features of these Burt's Bees products?
I like the packaging, it looks good. I like the finishing result of the hair gel and the smell of the body wash. The body wash leaves you feeling clean. The prices are more expensive, but the quality is higher. The hair gel is definitely worth the price, but the body wash doesn't stand out enough to pay more for it.
10. Are you interested in learning what other products Burt's Bees has for men?
Personally posted by Krystal Caracol