Hope you enjoy and I definitely tag EVERYONE because I would love to read your responses!
1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
This is an easy one for me - I would totally rather lose my palettes and eye shadows. I most often reach for mascara, liners and lipsticks anyways - so giving up shadows is almost too easy. Plus, I couldn't wear shadows without the finishing touches of mascara and liners.
2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I've always threatened to chop off all my hair because of how frustrated my hair makes me feel, but I've only chopped it to a bob maybe 3-4 times in my entire life... and every time I cut it short, I quickly regret it. So, I would definitely never cut it again because even now I'm anxious to get my long hair back!
|My hair back in 2004|
I'd rather rock the coral cheek - my skin tone works better with coral than pink
4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Funny enough, I wouldn't spend it on makeup like many of you and even myself would assume. I have a rather large collection of cosmetics, and barely any clothes (my dresser and closet aren't even full from my lack of clothing!). I would most definitely buy myself heaps of super cheap clothes to broaden my attire :)
5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Hm... this is a tough one... I think I could handle eyeliner as lipstick. But of course it would have to be colors other than black and brown, lol!
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Definitely MAC! I don't find many things I like at Sephora, mostly because I love Ulta (they offer more sales and freebies!). I already use a lot of MAC makeup and skincare products, so that wouldn't be a hard transition.
7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
I can easily use just one shadow color forever! And if you're interested in that color - it would definitely be MAC's Swish; I've used it almost 24/7 back when I first bought it and I've used it as blush and highlight so it's definitely a shade I can use non stop.
8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Living in the Bay Area (CA), winter isn't as severe as it is in other states. I've always worn tanks and flip flops all year round - but I definitely could not wear winter clothes in summer.
9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I think I'd rather see dark polish on my nails all year round, mostly because darks are pretty neutral to me - I can see myself getting sick of brights a lot quicker than darks, hahaha!
10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I wouldn't be happy if I had to give up my favorite mascara. Even if I'm not wearing makeup but I still want to look polished, I'll just apply one layer of mascara and WALA! I look much more awake! :) My lip products, I can easily do without.
11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. Didn't have to think much about that one. Having long hair all my life I've always mastered the bun-do. Plus, I have super straight hair and a ponytail just makes my big head stand out even more, hahaha!
|I rocked messy buns back in High School!|
Never use lip gloss - so easy! I already dislike lip gloss the most out of all makeup products. Back in the day (like in 2005) I was big on gloss, but that only lasted a couple years.
|Touching up my gloss in 2005|
I would definitely Sharpie them in. Years ago I would say this, but because Sharpie now has a huge variety of colors to choose from and they have fine tip pens, I think I could use my artistic skills to sketch on some pretty realistic brows :)
14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I don't think I would miss nail polishes as much as I would miss makeup - I've loved makeup since I was little and bought the play makeup from Toys R Us! I can't imagine my life now without even one item of makeup.