Get The Look
- Apply ELF Smudge Pot in Hit The Town to the mobile lid area and outer lower lash line, keep to a rounded shape.
- Apply shade 10 from the Everyday Smoky palette on top of Hit The Town, use a small blending brush to soften the edges.
- Apply a mix of shades 4 and 5 to the crease to blend a transition from the lid to the brow.
- Apply a mix of shades 1 and 2 to the brow bone, and below the lower lash line to brighten the look and blend out the shadows edges.
- Apply ELF Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast to the inner corner and inner lower lash line.
- Apply ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden on top of Toast, blending edges to soften.
- Apply the ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Copper on top of Golden, tapering the glitters over the black eyeshadow.
ELF HD Mattifying Cream Foundation - Buff and Sand mixed
ELF HD Lifting Concealer - Brightening
ELF Mineral Pearls - Natural
ELF Blush Palette - Dark, top left shade
ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil - Taupe and Natural Brown
ELF Clear Mascara
ELF Moisturizing Lipstick - In The Nude
ELF Everyday Smoky eyeshadow palette
ELF Smudge Pot - Hit The Town
ELF Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow - Toast
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow - Golden
ELF Liquid Eyeliner - Copper
ELF Lock On Gel Liner - Crave It\ Black
This post includes affiliate links.